Sunday, September 5, 2010

Buon Viaggio!

Summer went by rapidly and I traveled home to say my goodbyes before my move to Milan, Italy. It was nice to see friends and family and my furry friends, as well. Before my big voyage, it seemed the perfect time to get a new camera. Dylan modeled his summer lion-cut for me so I could get some practice using my new digital SLR.








Craig took the photo of Elliott below. I think it captures his sorrow for my departure. 



I arrived in Milan on August 31. I immediately started practicing my basic italian on the taxi driver and soon found out I would need a lot more practice asap. Below is a photo of the Certosa residence, where most of my classmates are staying, as well. There are also italian students staying here which makes it a lively environment. 



There is a large supermercato across the street from Certosa, which is like a wonderland of italian food. Below is an "abstract" photo of hanging meat.




My first italian sunset... buona notte.

No comments:

Post a Comment