Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bamboo Is Fun

I'm super excited about my new BAMBOO Wacom tablet! Craig and I have been talking about how great it would be to be able to use a Wacom tablet in order to do graphic art, since it is very difficult to draw with a mouse. I was apprehensive to buy the affordable BAMBOO tablet since I heard that it was like MS Paint compared to Adobe Photoshop in the tablet market, but the others are just too expensive. So, I decided to give it a shot, anyway. I've only had it for 24 hours and I am totally sold. It came with a Corel Paint program that has brushes that work exactly like oil paint, watercolors, markers and more and I absolutely love it. It makes doing art easy, fun and stress-free! I whipped up this little sketch in less than ten minutes and all I want to do is make more! Oh the possibilities...


No comments:

Post a Comment